There has perhaps never been a brand name in wrestling history that is more synonymous with high quality wrestling than NXT TakeOver. Now we are set for the biggest, and quite possibly the best, NXT TakeOver of all time as NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver will take place over two nights in the week leading up to WrestleMania.
Night one of the event will be headlined by long-time NXT Women’s Champion Io Shirai defending her championship belt against arguably her most physical challenger to date, Raquel Gonzalez.
That same night will also see a triple threat match to determine the next NXT Tag Team Champions as The Grizzled Young Veterans, Legado del Fantasma and MSK battle for the vacant straps. A gauntlet match will take place between six competitors to determine who will challenge Johnny Gargano for the NXT North American Championship on night two.
Rounding out the card, the dominant NXT UK Champion WALTER will put his belt on the line against Tommaso Ciampa.
It has also been announced that Nina Strauss will be on hand to play the US National Anthem to open the show.
On the second night, NXT Champion Finn Balor will put his title on the line against Karrion Kross, the former champion forced to vacate his title due to injury in the night’s main event.
As well as the aforementioned North American title defence, Jordan Devlin and Santos Escobar will go to war in a ladder match to determine who the true, undisputed NXT Cruiserweight Champion is. For many however, the highlight of the night will be the enormous grudge match between former Undisputed Era brothers Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly. This match will see the two men battle in an Unsanctioned match.
When is NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver?
The first night will take place on Wednesday 7th April at 8PM EST. For UK fans, the show will start at 1AM in the early hours of the following day. Night two will take place on Thursday 8th April also at 8PM EST/1AM UK Time.
How can I watch NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver
Night one will be broadcast in the USA on the USA Network in the usual NXT Wednesday night timeslot. For UK viewers it will air live on BT Sport and the WWE Network.
Night two will air live and exclusively on the WWE Network internationally. In the USA it will air in the same manner on the Peacock streaming platform. It will also air on BT Sport in the UK.
Is There An NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Predictions Contest?
Where is NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver taking place?
Both nights of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver will take place at the Capitol Wrestling Center (CWC), the temporary name for the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida that is playing host to all NXT programming for the time being.
NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Full Card
Night One(Wednesday 7th April)
- NXT Women’s Championship: Io Shirai (c) vs. Raquel Gonzalez
- NXT UK Championship: WALTER (c) vs. Tommaso Ciampa
- Gauntlet Eliminator To Determine No 1 Contender For NXT North American Championship: Leon Ruff vs. Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott vs. Bronson Reed vs. Cameron Grimes vs. Dexter Lumis vs. LA Knight
- NXT Tag Team Championship: The Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake & Zack Gibson) vs. Legado del Fantasma (Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza) vs. MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter)
- Kushida vs. Pete Dunne
- Pre-show: Zoey Stark vs. Toni Storm
Night Two (Thursday 8th April)
- NXT Championship: Finn Balor (c) vs. Karrion Kross
- NXT Undisputed Cruiserweight Championship: Jordan Devlin (c) vs. Santos Escobar (c) (Ladder Match)
- NXT North American Championship: Johnny Gargano (c) vs. Bronson Reed (Winner Of Gauntlet Match from Night One)
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship: Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon (c) vs. The Way (Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell)
- Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly (Unsanctioned Match)