Jeff Hardy Breaks Silence Following WWE Exit

Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy has spoken for the first time since being released by WWE on December 9th.

While there has been much comment and speculation around Jeff Hardy, the man himself had previously remained silent. However, Hardy has finally made his first public comment since his release in a video on Twitch alongside his brother Matt.

Matt told viewers he was the architect of The Hardy Boyz before Jeff appeared wearing headphones and mentioned that he had been listening to “Release Me” by Wilson Phillips. Jeff then tells Matt:

“I am the Whisper In The Wind, I am The Swanton Bomb but without you there is no Poetry In Motion”

Jeff Hardy continued by promoting some upcoming concert appearances where he’ll be meeting fans and playing all new music.

The whirlwind surrounding Hardy began on December 5th when it was reported by PWInsider that he had been sent home following an appearance at a live event the night before.

Jeff Hardy headlined the Saturday night event in Edinburg, Texas, teaming up with King Woods and Drew McIntyre in a six-man tag team bout against The Bloodline. Hardy was claimed to have taken the brunt of the assault from Roman Reigns and The Usos in that fight, but once he tagged his teammates in, Hardy disappeared into the crowd and did not reappear after the contest.

After the incident Matt Hardy had said that his brother Jeff was “fine.” Despite this, only days after being sent home, Jeff Hardy has been released by WWE. In addition it was reported that the company offered Hardy “help and rehab” but he declined.

Following the news that Hardy had been released it was later reported that the star had been acting erratically at the aforementioned live event in Edinburg, Texas. Furthermore, it was noted that it was pretty clear that it was a “dangerous situation.”